venerdì, novembre 18, 2005

This is my first Birthday so far from Italy, and was very good!
My Birthday (FIRST PART)

I cooked pasta for all my neighbors: spaghetti with pepper sauce and fusilli with tomatoe sauce. Yes, was my birthday and I cooked...But do you think that some one could make pasta better then me?!?! Infact, it was so yummy, that everyone cleaned his own dish with the fork! Fortunally my neighbors bought a worm-cake for me, that was good!



My Birthday (SECOND PART)

Ok. The first part of the birthday was the quiet one.
After the end of the dinner have came some other international friends. So that the party got started...
Toasting at my birthday, listening some music...and then everyone went to the party in Vanbrugh College: "Platinum V". With a good staff of music: HipHop, R&B, Commercial... Than let's go DANCE!!

But, you know, the campus parties teriminate very ealrly. Early, especially for a birthday, and especially for my birthday. So everyone, not properly everyone, but only the survivors, went to my kitchen...
Look at the pictures!

Now you know: it was so rorty!!



ps: this is my first post in english...is it bad?!?

1 commento:

streghetta ha detto...

Roba da "Matty"!!! (eh eh) quasi dimenticavo di farti gli auguri...

Buon Natale a te...