martedì, settembre 04, 2007

News from the World


Hello World! I just want to let you know that I have just got a new room for rent from now till the next summer!! This is a really good news for me 'cause finally I can start again my life in Perugia and see how it will be with some new flatmates, in a new place. I am curious...
Anyway I will describe later how it is my new room and maybe the new flatmates.

For the moment I want to ask you a question, or better I would like to receive some tips on what I can buy for my new room. Yes! What can I get for my new room? Obvious that I don't wonna spend all my money for just one stuff, and also I can't bring in a -not big- room a pool table. So, I will wait for some cool ideas!

4 commenti:

Igor ha detto...

Potresti comprare una lavagna in sughero più grande e regalarmi la vecchia :)

diegor ha detto...

try this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wood's_lamp

it makes a disco effect! :)

Matty ha detto...

hahaha...sì...se ne trovo una più grande ma più bella...forse!

Anonimo ha detto...

...l'idea della lavagna è molto carina (anche perchè ne ho una anche io!!!)..metti un quadro con tutte le foto dei tuoi amici così ti sentirai più a casa...e ovviamente inserisci anche la mia!!!!
S.